Our returns policy is as follows:
- Talk to us online or on 09 8890799 or via the website or social media.
- We can help identify and solve problems online.
- If that does not help we can return or replace your item.
- We will take return goods if:
- They are not as they were described on the website.
- We are required to under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- The goods have an issue that is under their specific warranty. (Provided at time of purchase)
- Any goods returned because you changed your mind will incur a $10 restocking fee.
- Take a video of the issue and the reason and send that to us online. We will give you a Returns ID for you return it to us.
- Via one of our depots or via post (at your cost).
- We will examine the goods for the the condition you are dissatisfied with.
- If we agree that the condition you described is true then we will provide you either a full refund or a credit to use with us in future with 15% extra credit than what you paid.
- NOTE: DEPOTS: Refunds ARE NOT handled at our depots, they must be handled via the website and online customer services first before returning. Then, when you get the returns ID you can return to the goods to a depot. The depot will NOT refund you upon you returning the goods. The goods will first be taken to be examined at head office who will handle the return or exchange within 7 days.
- Logistics costs will not be refunded, including any shipping costs you paid to us initially or costs you incurred returning it to us.